Living in London means that you will have the opportunity to attend some of the greatest sporting events in the world that are held at some of the most famous sporting venues. Moving to London can be a sports lover’s dream and you will have the chance to learn about different sports as well as indulge in a bit of history and tradition while you are at it. Just in case you think all of these articles are written by chicks (well they might be indeed) who have poor understanding and less interest in sports, be aware that many women in London have a keen interest in sports and are avid sports fans.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill