If you are moving to for work, there is a good chance that your new employers will have found you some rented accommodation to stay in while you find yourself a apartment. If not you will have to find a rental as soon as you have arrived, so you don’t end up paying for a lengthy stay in a hotel. One of the best things you can do before you leave is to contact a rental agent or relocation agent who works specifically with people moving to . They can organize a range of properties for you to look at as soon as you have arrived. They will also be able to handle the details of renting in which can be daunting for a foreigner.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018