Moving to London is like moving into a melting pot of culture and cuisine. London is the home of the celebrity chef and this unique manifestation was born and bred in London with the rise to fame of chefs such as Jamie Oliver, Gary Rhodes and Gordon Ramsay. There is no better way to experience the ultimate dining experience than by having an evening out at a celebrity chef restaurant in London. Londoners love eating out, and even more than the actual dining experience, they love reviewing the latest restaurants and bars with the aplomb of seasoned critics. Talking about who has been where recently and which celebrity was there is a massive deal for Londoners. You might as well take the plunge and experience some of the best celeb restaurants in the city as a part of your immersion process into life in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018