Moving to London is like moving into a melting pot of culture and cuisine. London is the home of the celebrity chef and this unique manifestation was born and bred in London with the rise to fame of chefs such as Jamie Oliver, Gary Rhodes and Gordon Ramsay. There is no better way to experience the ultimate dining experience than by having an evening out at a celebrity chef restaurant in London. Londoners love eating out, and even more than the actual dining experience, they love reviewing the latest restaurants and bars with the aplomb of seasoned critics. Talking about who has been where recently and which celebrity was there is a massive deal for Londoners. You might as well take the plunge and experience some of the best celeb restaurants in the city as a part of your immersion process into life in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London