— We found you the perfect flat to rent in London. But our service doesn’t end there! —
A great part of our success at London Relocation rests on the fact that we listen to our clients and what they really need when facing the challenges of moving to London.
The first, of course, is finding a great home, apartment or flat to rent in London that ticks all the boxes and is in the right area. (We think we’re pretty good at that, what with our 100% placement of clients.)
But we’ve also found that for many of our clients, it’s after the move that leaves them feeling most vulnerable and overwhelmed.
Major concerns after Moving Day
- Unfamiliar with UK processes
- No trusted relationships with service providers
- Unresponsive landlords and managing agents
- No time to wait for installation providers
- Who to call with a property query
- How to choose the best services in your area
Don't worry - we're here for you!
Newcomers to London have all sorts of questions, from simple things like UK appliances and electricity, or picking a romantic restaurant for an anniversary dinner, to more important matters like finding the best doctors.
With London Relocation’s Settling-In Service, we can smooth your transition to your new life in London. It doesn’t matter if you were placed two days ago or two months ago – we’re always here to answer your questions, meet the cable guy, change your American plugs to British ones, arrange for a babysitter or help you set up your utilities.
After you move in, we help with...
- Bank account
- Utilities: gas, electricity, water, Internet/wifi
- Council tax
- Supervising contractors
- Give advice and knowledge on London locale
- Assistance with landlords
- Key Tag Service (if you lose ’em)
- Education on UK appliances