One of the best parts of living in London is its traditions. A city steeped in history and tradition American moving to London are often surprised to discover how very little they know about a city from which many an ancestor heralded. Since the United States was originally founded by British citizens many of the customs and traditions were transferred to US soil, but many purely London traditions remain unknown to Americans. While enjoying their time living in London all American expats should make an effort to learn about London traditions, many of them centuries old.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill