One of the best parts of living in London is its traditions. A city steeped in history and tradition American moving to London are often surprised to discover how very little they know about a city from which many an ancestor heralded. Since the United States was originally founded by British citizens many of the customs and traditions were transferred to US soil, but many purely London traditions remain unknown to Americans. While enjoying their time living in London all American expats should make an effort to learn about London traditions, many of them centuries old.
Previously on the London Blog
- Bring Home The Holiday Spirit With These Fabulous Christmas Decoration Trends
- Let The Feast Begin: The Top 6 Places To Grab A Bite In London On Christmas
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London