If you are considering moving to London, then your first search is going to be to find a place to live. You will want your cosy little London rental to be in an area that is central and close to the major transport hub as having a car in London is neither practical nor necessary. Expats tend to congregate into certain areas depending on where they originate and while it may be comforting to be able to walk down the street and hear a familiar accent, you might decide to cast off into areas that are not traditionally associated with the large expat community in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018