If you are moving to London then you will want to know where to go and what to do if you have an emergency. While you will be able to find all the information that you need once you get there, it might be nice to have a list of numbers that you can have as you arrive. No one wants to think about the fact that they may need the help of one of the emergency services, but the fact is that it is always better to be prepared for anything. You do not want to feel stranded in your new London rental apartment without having the number of all the emergency services readily available.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?