An affluent area, catering to a slew of multicultural residents, while also populated with many young and wealthy professionals it, is an ideal area for many. This relatively quiet Westbourne Park rentals area is home to a prodigious number of local amenities. The lively High Street is lined with countless independent shops catering to all of your fashion needs, cuisine desires, and happy hours galore. The Westbourne Park area also offers flourishing markets, vast green parks, and many favored coffee shops.
Previously on the London Blog
- Most Remarkable Schools in London For American Expats
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London