When you’ve been living in London for a while you’ll want to start exploring the city to find new and unusual places to do your grocery shopping. There are lots of big grocery chain stores where you can get all of the basics for your pantry, but if you’re really going to make the most of moving to London then you need to get out of your London fat and scour the city for the treasure troves and places that only the locals know about. Remember, YOU are a local now!
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London