When you’ve been living in London for a while you’ll want to start exploring the city to find new and unusual places to do your grocery shopping. There are lots of big grocery chain stores where you can get all of the basics for your pantry, but if you’re really going to make the most of moving to London then you need to get out of your London fat and scour the city for the treasure troves and places that only the locals know about. Remember, YOU are a local now!
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?