Getting out and about is one of the first things you’ll want to do after getting settled into your new London rental flat. Moving to London should be one of the most exciting times of your life and if you are prepared to let this city work her charms on you then you might end up staying forever. Part of getting out and about is to master the transport system as fast as possible so you don’t end up paying the earth in taxi fares.
Previously on the London Blog
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London