Americans moving to London often have a hard time getting their children excited about the upcoming international relocation. While there is no guaranteed way to get them on board with the rest of the family there is a wonderful new exhibit coming to London in March of 2012. Warner Brothers, London Studios will be unveiling the much anticipated The Making of Harry Potter tour and exhibit. Open to the public this three hour tour might actually make an international relocation worth it all.
Previously on the London Blog
- Bring Home The Holiday Spirit With These Fabulous Christmas Decoration Trends
- Let The Feast Begin: The Top 6 Places To Grab A Bite In London On Christmas
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London