Americans moving to London often have a hard time getting their children excited about the upcoming international relocation. While there is no guaranteed way to get them on board with the rest of the family there is a wonderful new exhibit coming to London in March of 2012. Warner Brothers, London Studios will be unveiling the much anticipated The Making of Harry Potter tour and exhibit. Open to the public this three hour tour might actually make an international relocation worth it all.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill