Americans complain all the time about sales tax and how it takes its toll on the family budget. For Americans moving to London, however, will no longer complain of the 6% to 8% sales tax most US states use. In London, the current sales tax rate is 20%! This extra cost must be taken into consideration when creating a new budget after international relocation.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?