Americans complain all the time about sales tax and how it takes its toll on the family budget. For Americans moving to London, however, will no longer complain of the 6% to 8% sales tax most US states use. In London, the current sales tax rate is 20%! This extra cost must be taken into consideration when creating a new budget after international relocation.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill