If you’re an American moving to London, you’re probably worried about the inevitable period of adjustment that comes with the big move and international relocation you’ve undertaken. An international relocation means a new culture and people, learning the geography of your new home, and numerous other details that you will have to learn to make life in your new city livable from day to day.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?