If you are living in London right now, you’ll realize that the Cricket World Cup has been on the minds of many people in the city and across the country. Cricket is a sport that is uniquely English and has formed a part of the history of the country and indeed the empire for hundreds of years. If you are going to be living in London, you will have to have at least a general overview of the sport and how to play it.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill