November can be an oddly disconcerting month for Americans moving to London. If it’s your first thanksgiving away from home, it might feel strange that it isn’t a public holiday. The rest of London will be getting up for work and merrily going about their day and you could be left feeling a little empty wondering where you can find a decent pumpkin pie and lamenting the fact that there isn’t a ‘big game’ on while you cook your turkey.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill