If you’re living in London and simply have to take to the roads, then you will need to ensure that your driver’s license and other paperwork is up to date and in line with the legal requirements of driving in the United Kingdom. You really do not need a car when you are living in London. The public transport is excellent and you’ll be able to get from your London flat to anywhere in London using the ‘tube’ and buses. It is very expensive, not to mention frustrating to operate a car in London, but if you do want to get out of the city for a mini-break and see some of the London countryside then renting a car is great idea.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill