When you’re living in London you’ll have to get used to the fact that the English are pretty crazy about soccer. It’s the national sport and while you’re in England you’ll have to get used to the fact that it’s called ‘football’. Rugby, which is another ball sport, is closer in style to football in the United States, but that really is another game altogether.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?