In a continuing effort to make your relocation to London as easy as possible, here is another in a series of blogs regarding English traditions. It’s been said before and probably not for the last time, but the transition from one country to another ( international relocation ) can be especially trying when you add the challenge of having to adapt to local customs. Fortunately, there are some customs which aren’t necessarily as trying as others.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London