You have settled into your new London rental and you are starting to make your way around the city. The best part about moving to London is that you’ll have the chance to really explore the city and immerse yourself in the cultural melting pot that is London. Just when you think you have figured London out, she throws you a curve ball and you get to start learning all over again. This is my ‘super-seven’ list of things you might not have thought about, but really should know about living in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill