Living in London is a fascinating, exhilarating and often frustrating experience if you are a newcomer. London is a busy cosmopolitan city and you’ll love living here once you’ve adjusted to the pace and dynamic. If you’re moving to London then you’ll have heard all about how impossible it is to drive a car in the city. Not only does rush hour seem to last all day, the government charges you fees to drive. While the public transport system in London is efficient as well as good value for money, if you absolutely insist on having a car, there’s a couple things you’re going to need to know.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London