If you’ve been planning an international relocation to London for 2011, can you believe it’s September already??!! Me neither. Well, if you’ve indeed already made the London move by this summer, then all hassle of finding and settling into a London apartment is hopefully behind you now (well, not at all a “hassle” if you wisely used London Relocation’s services and were hand-held through every step by one of our relocation agents). In that event, here are some goings-on around the city of London this fine month that you can finally step out and enjoy!
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill