Sure gearing up for your international relocation telling everyone you know and meet that your moving to London is an absolute thrill. (Partially because they aren’t aware of the stress that can be involved moving across the globe.) But yes, it is a chance to take a bow, even if you are not the one with the new job in London, or the one going to school here, you are “living the dream”. Nothing is quite as romantic and picking up with your significant other, leaving all you know behind and diving into the absolutely exciting “unknown”. Sounds romantic no? Well it is in a sense, but that doesn’t mean that there will never be a time when you are blue for the Red White and Blue, or the Maple Leaf of home. Every rainbow needs it to rain first, no pun to today’s earlier post intended.
Previously on the London Blog
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London