You are moving to London. This can be the best of worst time in your life depending on your attitude. It can be a grand adventure or your worst nightmare. It all depends on how you approach this time. There is no point in spending the entire time in London ensconced in your London rental apartment watching the world pass you by. You have to get out and start living life as a Londoner, not as an expat. There are subtle differences in etiquette that you might find different, if not a little strange, but if you fully immerse yourself into the culture of London and England, you will find that your time here is an enriching and rewarding one.
Previously on the London Blog
- Let The Feast Begin: The Top 6 Places To Grab A Bite In London On Christmas
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!