If you are moving to London then one of the first things you’ll want to know is how you are going to be able to call home. You’ll want to get a landline installed into your new London apartment as soon as possible , and you’ll also want to get connected to one of the mobile phone operators in the United Kingdom. It might seem strange, but there are a number of differences between telephony in the UK compared to the United States or Canada, and you’ll be better prepared for living in London if you get your lines of communication open as soon as you get there.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?