In moving to London you are becoming a part of the world’s most famed city. Your relocation to London means you will be living at the epicenter of world history within the most diverse and culturally rich place on Earth. Did you know that over 300+ different languages are spoken in London every day? The country is full of expatriates from all over the planet who have completed their own relocation to London and have carved a place of their own in the oldest city with the richest past and history, and so shall you.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill