Moving to London can be a scary prospect for many families. There are so many neighborhoods to choose from and knowing which one is right for one’s family is a bit of an art. Most families have probably spent countless hours scouring the internet trying to learn as much as possible about the various parts of London in an effort to find just the right spot. One brand new option and perfect for those moving to London is completely new neighborhood being built by IKEA.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill