When you are living in London it’s not all about pomp and circumstance. England is not only known for its history and architecture but it is home to celebrating the weird, the wonderful, the wacky and the downright bizarre. These quirky traditions make for a great day out of London but you’ll need to have a sense of humour if you’re going to end up face down in the mud!
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill