While this might sound a little odd, and give rise in pictures of a very different kind of ‘gentlemen’s club’ in other areas of the world; living in London means that you’ll experience the concept of a Gentlemen’s Club at least once, and it might be a good idea to understand what it is if your new boss, or one of the city boss asks you to his ‘Club’ for lunch one day.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill