When moving to London, England those forced to downsize their accommodations quickly discover that space is quite a commodity. Rather than cram one’s flat with unnecessary and bulky furniture other options are available and affordable. There are many cultural differences in housing between the States and the UK and knowing about them before moving to London, England, will prevent a lot of problems and misunderstanding, and most likely, will save a good deal of money as well.
Previously on the London Blog
- Most Remarkable Schools in London For American Expats
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London