Once you have settled into your new London flat, and you have got to grips with the weather, the transport system and Oxford Street Christmas Shopping, you should get out into the country for a day to visit one of the most important and fascinating homes in the country. Moving to London can be one of the most exciting times in your life and you will have the opportunity of experiencing the pomp and ceremony of everything that is British and the magnificent history that surrounds this country.
Previously on the London Blog
- Most Remarkable Schools in London For American Expats
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London