So you’re going to be moving to London and you’d like to know a little more about English culture and their way of life before you get there. Watching English television is one of the best ways of getting to know your new country and London in particular. The British are particular about their telly (television) and have a thriving television industry. Watching some British TV before you arrive will also attune your ear to the regional accents that are found across England. Sometimes they can be incomprehensible to foreigners, but if you listen to them long enough you’ll find yourself slowly starting to understand individual words and phrases.
Previously on the London Blog
- Let The Feast Begin: The Top 6 Places To Grab A Bite In London On Christmas
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!