For most people moving to London from America snow is a normal part of the winter season. With over half of the United States seeing at least one good snow fall each winter there is a good chance that an American expat is used to a good snowfall. Unfortunately, London is not so well-equipped. Many people mistakenly assume that since London is milder in the summer than most of the US (and very similar to the US Northeast) its winters are nasty and full of snow and ice. The truth, though, surprises most moving to London – London sees very little snow.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?