When you’re moving to London and know that you’re going to be living in London for a few years, it can be a tough choice to decide what clothes to take with you. If you’re moving from a sunny climate, then your t-shorts and shorts are just not going to cut it in a wet London winter, and even your elegant lightweight coats will not do much against the weather that you’ll be facing when you’re living in London. That said, you don’t want to rush out and buy yourself Arctic weather clothing either because you’ll suffer in unbearable heat even in winter.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?