You are well settled into your new London rental and you have done the biggest and most famous tourist attractions as part of your initiation and integration into London. You keep hearing about Piccadilly Circus, and may be wondering if there is a permanent circus in the heart of London. It seems to be an English thing. Words are not what they seem, they may have more than one meaning, and Piccadilly Circus is not in fact a Barnum and Bailey spectacular.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill