Living in London, one of the biggest cities in the world can take its toll. The pace of London is frenetic at times, and you might just want to take some time out every so often to recharge your spirit in a natural setting. London has a plethora of parks and gardens that offer you a tranquil setting for a picnic, a walk, or just lazing around in a deckchair on a Sunday afternoon.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?