Living in London is like living in one of the world’s most beautiful gardens. At nearly every turn, there is a stretch of land that has been prepared for you to enjoy. Like any large city, space is at a premium and many homes do not have gardens or a place to sit outside and enjoy the clement weather when it arrives. Getting out of your new London apartment and enjoying the beauty of the green areas in London will be a treat as well as great exercise. Moving to London does not mean that you will be living in a tiny apartment in the heart of an unfriendly city. Moving to London will give you the opportunity of broadening your horizons and experiencing one of the most beautiful cities in the world. This article is the first in a series on the ‘green’ living experiences in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London