If you are relocating to London during December and you have children, then you will want to be able to take them somewhere interesting during the holidays. There are only so many DVD’s you can watch while settling into your new London rental and little ones will want to be about and about doing things and exploring their new city. London is actually very child friendly and they have a host of attractions that are exciting to visit and will amuse the children for hours, they even do a pretty good job of keeping the young at heart amused for hours as well! If your little ones have had enough of being indoors in an English winter, then wrap them up warmly and head off to visit some of the biggest London attractions.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London