It can be a bit of a challenge if you are moving to London with children of school age. Schooling will be of paramount importance, and the fact that children have to attend the school that is closest to where they live, will have an impact on where you decide to live in London. Attending school outside of the catchment area is nearly impossible, and there would need to be very specialized circumstances for a child to be allowed to attend a school in another district.
Previously on the London Blog
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London