If you are moving to London with your children, then one of your primary concerns is going to be whether or not they are going to have an adequate education while they are in England. The debate rages endlessly about the standard of education in most countries, but the fact of the matter is that if you are traveling to London with children then your choice of schools and schooling for them might have a massive impact on where you are going to live. In most cases you have to live in the catchment area of a specific school for your child to be accepted into the school. If you have a London apartment in an area that is out of the school district of a particular school, then you might struggle a bit to get your child accepted.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill