One of the most difficult aspects of moving to London from America is searching London flats. Between outrageous prices, small accommodations and determining which London neighborhoods one wants to live a decision must be made. For those moving to London and art aficionados there are many wonderful and world famous art galleries and museums in the city with easy access from just about any neighborhood.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill