Moving to London? You might think you’re off on a grand adventure and that you won’t see your friends and family for a while, but believe me, as soon as you’re settled in your new London rental flat, you’re doorbell will be ringing with visitors, and people looking for a place to stay while they explore London. If you don’t want to turn your home into a bed and breakfast hotel, then you might want to give your friends and family a list of great places that they can stay in when they come to visit you in London. You can spend the days with them acting as tourist guide and showing off your new city, but still be able to head back to the haven of your new home at the end of a busy day of sightseeing.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London