Yesterday we discussed some fun activities that can help anyone get healthy while they are living in London. Although both Zumba and belly dancing are open to both men and women, they are primarily female activities. Today we will look at some options that may appeal more to the men noticing a few extra pounds or a soft appearance. Obviously, the best way for anyone living in London to get into a good healthy lifestyle is to walk more. London is a city of walkers and there are plenty of opportunities abounding. Whether one walks the extra distance to go to a farther Tube station on the way to work or explores the many parks within the city, walking is a fast and fun way to melt the pounds and sharpen the exterior image.
Previously on the London Blog
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London