If you are moving to London then you are moving to one of the greatest cities in the world and will be able to revel in the history and pomp and circumstance that the English are all about. When you have settled into your new London rental apartment, then give yourself the chance to see London as a tourist before you settle into the life of being a native Londoner. Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of the London tourist hot spots, and experience everything that London has to offer. There are over 200 museums in London alone, and they are geared up for the whole family to enjoy and experience. There are also a number of specialised museums that offer a more interesting look at different facets of English life that you may like to visit.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill