Sure gearing up for your international relocation telling everyone you know and meet that your moving to London is an absolute thrill. (Partially because they aren’t aware of the stress that can be involved moving across the globe.) But yes, it is a chance to take a bow, even if you are not the one with the new job in London, or the one going to school here, you are “living the dream”. Nothing is quite as romantic and picking up with your significant other, leaving all you know behind and diving into the absolutely exciting “unknown”. Sounds romantic no? Well it is in a sense, but that doesn’t mean that there will never be a time when you are blue for the Red White and Blue, or the Maple Leaf of home. Every rainbow needs it to rain first, no pun to today’s earlier post intended.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018