If your planning your relocation UK and have yet to arrive you really should visit the website of the London Pass. This little tidbit can really be a valuable resource when moving to London. There is a travel card option that we’ll dive into later but it will even pay for transportation from Heathrow to central London, which in a cab would cost you a pretty pound. So back to the London pass…
Previously on the London Blog
- Which Property Types To Go For When Moving To London?
- Best Areas Of London To Become A Perfect Home For A Young Gay Couple
- Everything You Need To Know Before Moving To London From Sunny California
- 5 Areas Of North London That Are Oh-So-Perfect For A Family Nest
- Everything You Need To Know About The Pet Travel Scheme Appliance In The UK