Of course, if you have taken the advice of your trusty relocation services, then you still are packing protection… An umbrella! While August is unarguably one of the warmest months of the year, you’ll need to be prepared for the odd shower or two, or splash of rain every day. Who knows…That’s part of the fun and adventure of moving to London. You never know if this years is going to have a drought, or be rained out. But you’ll soon learn that the most important part of relocation to London is getting out of your new London rental and enjoying everything that the city has to offer before you settle down to a more serious September.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill