You are now well settled into your London rental apartment, you have managed to get to grips with the transport system and the English weather. Overall, your move to London has gone well. Now it is time to get out and revel in some of the iconic sights that make Britain ‘Great’. You do not have to be a history buff to marvel at some of the historical treasures that the capital has to offer and you might like to spend some time at one of the most iconic places of all: Buckingham Palace.
Previously on the London Blog
- Which Property Types To Go For When Moving To London?
- Best Areas Of London To Become A Perfect Home For A Young Gay Couple
- Everything You Need To Know Before Moving To London From Sunny California
- 5 Areas Of North London That Are Oh-So-Perfect For A Family Nest
- Everything You Need To Know About The Pet Travel Scheme Appliance In The UK