If you’re living in London and looking for something a little different to do on a day out, then why not try a barge tour on the Grand Union Canal or the Regent’s canal. Little Venice and Maida Vale are found just west of the city centre and offer a tranquil residential area intersected by canals and waterways that offer great cruising and a perfect day out.
Previously on the London Blog
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?
- The Best Shops To Blow Through Your Hard-Earned Quid In London!