If you are looking for rentals in London and simply cannot afford the more central areas then you should consider heading north. North London is an important area that is located north of the River Thames. This particular area consists of various small towns that are commonly referred to as boroughs such as Barnet, Islington, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey, Harrow and Camden. Most of underground transportation networks are found in this area of North London. The small towns are situated on the north side of river Thames that include, Brent, Havering, Dagenham, Hammersmith and Fulham, Ealing Hillingdon and Hounslow.
Previously on the London Blog
- Most Remarkable Schools in London For American Expats
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London